We believe in a world of justice and union with God and one another.
As Sisters of St. Joseph living in the 21st Century, we believe in the power, presence and love of God working through an evolving universe and in God’s self-communication through Jesus Christ. As women of the Church, we recommit ourselves to Jesus’ mission as we move with the Spirit to bring about God’s reign and seek to promote justice, to live lives of non-violence and to respond to the needs of our time.
Sisters of St. Joseph Events
- 21 Apr 2018 - 09:30 AM 03:00 PM
- 22 Apr 2018 - 12:30 PM 03:30 PM
Spring Liturgy and Luncheon
- 22 Apr 2018 - 12:00 AM 11:59 PM
- 26 Apr 2018 - 06:00 PM 08:57 PM
Climate Change on Long Island
- 28 Apr 2018 - 11:00 AM 01:00 PM
Blessing of Farmers, Gardeners and Soil
- 30 Apr 2018 - 06:30 PM 09:30 PM
Fordham Celebrates Elizabeth Johnson, CSJ